This guitar is on order. Liberty Music was one of the first dealers to secure this guitar on order, with only a limited order window and limited units being produced this is the perfect opportunity to secure yours today!
We only require a 20% deposit to secure the guitar and the remaining 80% is due once the guitar is ready to ship.
Contact us and find out why you should buy your next guitar from Liberty Music! We fully inspect your instrument more than once, when received and when shipped. We also will SETUP your instrument at no additional charge prior to shipping your order.
We offer the follwing to help you secure your next dream guitar;
TRADE FROM ANYWHERE PROGRAM
- We accept trades on any musical instruments from anywhere simply reach out and we take care of all the logitics.
FINANCING UP TO 48 Months*
- We offer financing up to 48 Month* with Affirm, Synchrony, and Klarna, contact us today to find out more!
90 DAY LAYAWAY!
- With a 20% deposit you have 90 days to pay the balance if the guitar is in stock, if it is a pre-order simply put 20% down to secure your guitar and the remainder due once it arrives.
We buy, sell and trade with financing options with Klarna, Affirm and Synchrony available.
We will also beat any competitor's price.
We are an AUTHORIZED TOP TIER Martin DEALER. This comes with a full manufacturer’s warranty and is inspected upon receipt from the supplier and again prior to shipping your order.
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of John Mayer’s popular OM-28JM model, Martin collaborated again with John Mayer to offer this tasteful anniversary Orchestra Model. It exhibits the same versatility for today’s diverse contemporary musical styles and includes a unique label with Mayer’s electronic signature. This edition is limited to the calendar year 2023, so make sure to check it out soon! If you’re looking for something with a little more bling, check out the OM-45JM 20th Anniversary which is also new for 2023.
Body Size: 000-14 Fret
Finish Top: Gloss
Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
Back and Side Finish: Gloss
Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
Scale Length: 25.4"
Brace Shape: Scalloped
Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
Top Material: Engelmann Spruce
Neck Shape: Low Profile
Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
Neck Taper: Standard Taper
Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
Electronics Options: Fishman Gold Plus Natural
Top Color: Platinum Gray Burst
Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
Binding: Antique White
Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
Bridge Material: Ebony
Top Detail: None
Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
Pickguard: Black Acrylic
Bridge Pin Dots: Abalone
Pickguard Inlay: None
Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
Rosette: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
Saddle Radius: 16"
Brace Material: Spruce
Back and Sides Color: None
Brace Size: 5/16"
Back Detail: None
Back Purfling/Strip: Zig-Zag
Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
Heelcap: Antique White
Side Detail: None
Endpiece: Antique White
Side Inlay Material: None
Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
Neck Material: Mahogany
Fingerboard Material: Ebony
Finish Neck: Satin
Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
Fingerboard Inlay Style: Custom
Number of Frets Total: 20
Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl
Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
Fingerboard Binding Material: None
Side Dots: White
Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
Nut Material: Bone
Headplate Binding Material: None
Headplate Detail: None
Case: Ply Hardshell
Left Handed Availability: true
Label: Embossed Paper Label with CFM IV and John Mayer Pre-Printed Signatures, Numbered in Sequence with No Total