The Prestige series represents the combination of cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and old-world Japanese craftsmanship. The RG5000s add extra tweaks to attract the modern-day players who are always trying something new. Develop your range, tone and technique with these Prestige RG5000s.
The RG5000s feature Stainless Steel frets for a bright tone, long durability and smoothness, a rigid 5-piece Maple/Wenge neck, a fretboard with beautiful wood grains, Made-in-Japan Luminlay side dots and the most cutting-edge pickups.
This RG5120M features a Birdseye Maple fretboard and an Ash top/African Mahogany body. The Super Wizard HP neck enables extra-smooth playing. The Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers provide aggressive tone and powerful attack without noise. The Voicing switch allows the pickups to have a modern, active high-output sound or a crisp, clean and fluid sound. The Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort due to its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. A hard-shell case is included.
- Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Ash top/African Mahogany body
- Birdseye Maple fretboard w/Off-set Mother of Pearl dot inlay
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) neck pickup
- Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic (H) bridge pickup
- Fishman® Voice Changing switch
- Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
- Cosmo black hardware
- Luminlay side dots
- Hardshell case included