The photos in the listing are of the exact guitar you will receive if you purchase this listing.
Message us to today and find out why you should purchase your next guitar with us...
With the ESP LEC1000ETFMSTBLK LTD EC-1000FM EverTune solidbody electric guitar you get eternal sustain from the Eclipse's set-neck design, which keeps it resonating longer than bolt-on designs.
You have powerful, articulate tone on demand, thanks to Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups. And you'll stay in tune longer and with better intonation, thanks to this guitar's EverTune bridge. Find out why some of the most aggressive guitarists choose ESP and get your LTD EC-1000FM EverTune today.
The EverTune bridge on the ESP EC-1000FM EverTune is a mechanical system that helps you stay in tune under any playing situation. Long-lasting tuning stability and accurate intonation are supplied by small springs that keep consistent tension on your strings. And the tension is adjustable, offering static tuning under any playing conditions or standard performance for string bending and vibrato. Even if you're playing a long gig or recording session, your tuning will be more stable regardless of your playing style, temperature, or other variables.
ESP's body style blends classic looks with modern performance
Nothing screams hard rock like ESP's timeless body style. The extra mass of this single-cutaway design gives the EC-1000FM EverTune truly epic sustain, whereas its slightly arched top provides you with comfortable hand positioning, no matter your picking style. Add to that a super-sharp cutaway, which gives you open access to the EC-1000FM's upper frets, and you're totally ready to shred.
Seymour Duncan humbuckers
Guitarists have turned to Seymour Duncan pickups for years for their quality, dynamic response, and reliable performance. The Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz and SH-4 JB bridge humbucking pickup combination, widely known to be Seymour Duncan's personal favorite, is a brilliant pairing that's extremely popular for its balance of warm and clear neck tones and an aggressive midrange punch from the bridge. This duet of pickups is also one of the most popular pairings.
- Classic-looking electric guitar with exceptional sustain and aggressive tone
- Thin U-shaped profile makes the mahogany neck play fast and smooth
- 2 Seymour Duncan humbuckers for killer tone, output, and note definition
- EverTune bridge provides amazing tuning stability and intonation
- Set-neck construction gives you long-lasting sustain and excellent articulation
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Eclipse
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: See Thru Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Neck Joint: Neck-through
- Radius: 13.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Flags
- Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Molded
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Evertune Bridge
- Tuners: Grover
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SH-4 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch
Rock hard with the ESP LTD EC-1000FM EverTune!
Guitar case shown in the photos is not included with the guitar, please contact us for more informatino regarding the case for this guitar CECFF sold separately.