This guitar is in stock and ready to ship. Photos are of the actual guitar for sale.
For a modern spin on a timeless design, consider the ESP E-II Eclipse.
This forward-looking single-cut's mahogany-on-mahogany construction, paired with its deluxe satin-finished maple body cap, gives the E-II Eclipse the same tonal foundation as some of the most sought-after guitars in rock history - not to mention looks that kill. Top-notch Gotoh locking tuners, a Gotoh TOM bridge/tailpiece, and Schaller Straplocks provide pro performance you can count on, day in, day out. Factor in a pair of classically voiced coil-split active EMG humbuckers, and with the ESP E-II, you've got a ton of tonemaking potential right at your fingertips.
Top-shelf tonewood construction
The warmth and resonance of mahogany are at the center of some of the most legendary rock guitar tones of all time. ESP topped the E-II Eclipse's mahogany body with a tone-rich maple cap for added bite, clarity, and sustain. The result is an incredibly thick tone with a bold, edgy character. This guitar's Thin "U" mahogany neck is topped with an ebony fingerboard for warmth, sustain, articulation, and attitude, all at the same time.
Coil-split EMGs take classic tone to new heights
The beautiful thing about this E-II Eclipse's active EMG humbuckers is the complete range of tone they give you. From modern humbucker crunch to smooth single-coil soul, EMG's coil-split 57TW bridge and 66TW neck pickups are characterized by a more vintage-style tone than other EMG designs. Active electronics add headroom and clarity for when you do need to kick it up a notch. For tones that can be classic and modern at the same time, the E-II Eclipse's EMG 57TW and 66TW make for a winning combination.
Eclipse body style blends classic looks with modern performance
Nothing screams hard rock like ESP's timeless Eclipse body style. The extra mass of this single-cutaway design gives the E-II Eclipse truly epic sustain, whereas its slightly arched top provides you with comfortable hand positioning, no matter your picking style. Add to that a super-sharp cutaway, which gives you open access to upper frets, and with the E-II Eclipse, you're totally ready to shred.
Top-notch quality is affordable with ESP's E-II series
Bridging the gap between custom shop and mass production guitars, the ESP E-II line brings you Japanese-made guitars at affordable prices. These premium guitars are made in the same factory as ESP guitars by the same luthiers.
- Timeless style meets modern performance
- Built in Japan by ESP's luthiers
- Maple-capped mahogany body is a classic recipe for timeless tone
- Coil-split active EMG humbuckers deliver classic tones with superb headroom and clarity
- Thin "U" neck profile plays fast and smooth
- Set-thru neck construction enhances sustain and note definition
- Equipped with Gotoh locking tuners, a bone nut, and Schaller Straplocks
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: E-II Eclipse
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Satin
- Color: Snow White
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Flags
- Number of Frets: 22, Extra Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Gotoh Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 66TW Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 57TW Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 1 x master one, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Elixir, .010-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Country of Origin: Japan
Based on the most popular ESP models, ESP E-II guitars like this E-II Eclipse have the features, playability, and vibe that you want at a great price.