The photos in the listing are of the exact guitar you will receive if you purchase this listing.
Message us to today and find out why you should purchase your next guitar with us...
The ESP LTD LKH602 solidbody electric guitar means business. Metallica axeman Kirk Hammett's signature guitar gives you a comfortable contoured alder body that fits you like a glove, while the speedy maple neck and buttery bound Pau Ferro fingerboard pave the way for extremely fast fretting.
The guitar's neck-through-body design delivers sustain for weeks, while dual EMG active humbuckers dish out a massive arsenal of tone and a Floyd Rose bridge serves up the vibe. Shred with a guitar that oozes quality, tone, and playability: the ESP LTD KH-602.
ESP Signature Series guitars deliver the goods
Working closely with the influential guitar slingers in their roster, ESP has built an impressive collection of artist signature instruments. From James Hetfield to Jeff Hanneman, these are the who's who of rock and metal guitardom - and their signature axes sport the personalized features and specs that make them unique. ESP's Signature Series is all about tone and playability - and because they're members of ESP's affordable LTD Series, these guitars offer incredible value. Try an ESP Signature Series solidbody electric guitar. You'll be amazed.
ESP LTD - the perfect guitar for rock or metal
ESP LTD guitars were created bring a more affordable version of the classic designs and quality of ESP guitars to a new market. The entire ESP LTD line of instruments features premium tonewoods, quality pickups, and solid hardware for a lifetime of use. An exacting eye to detail and quality means that every instrument is ready to rock when it leaves the factory. An impressive list of signature guitars by some of today's biggest guitar heroes shows the popularity and respect held by ESP LTD. If you're looking for the perfect rock or metal guitar, then you need to check out ESP LTD guitars.
ESP guitars are built to rock hard
ESP started as a manufacturer of after-market guitar parts in Japan in the late '70s. By the mid-'80s, ESP was making custom guitars for some of the biggest names in rock. An exacting eye toward playability and craftsmanship has made ESP Guitars one of the most visible and prevalent guitar brands in rock and metal. Their commitment to quality is second to none, and their impressive roster of endorsers proves it. Including George Lynch, Ron Wood, Gus G., Kirk Hammett, and Alexi Laiho, ESP makes the guitars that today's guitar heroes use.
- Neck-through-body construction; 25.5" scale length
- Deeply contoured alder body with double cutaway
- Maple neck with extra thin U-shaped neck; bound pau ferro fingerboard
- 1.614" locking nut; 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Black hardware; ESP tuners
- Floyd Rose 1000 vibrato bridge
- Active EMG Kirk Hammett Bone Breaker humbucking pickups
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Signature
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane Gloss
- Color: Black
- Neck Material: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Extra thin U
- Neck Radius: 13.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay: Skull and Crossbones
- Number of Frets: 24 XJ
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.653"
- Nut Material: Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 vibrato
- Tuners ESP LTD
- Neck Pickup: EMG Bone Breaker Active Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG Bone Breaker Active Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Shred like a pro with the ESP LTD KH-602!
Guitar case shown in the photos is not included with the guitar, please contact us for more informatino regarding the case for this guitar CECFF sold separately.